Sunday, August 22, 2010

Things to do

Well, I am just getting started in trying to find items to purchase for my photo business that I want to get up and running eventually. I am just starting to research some items. Such as, maybe a few different lenses, filters, lighting, backdrops, etc.

Also searching websites for different photo printing and will have to create a name for my business and then make a web page and get all of that stuff in order. Time--that is what it will take. The more I do this stuff, the more I tend to get excited about it.

Now I know that this will take a while till I get things set up the way that I want.

I have had the opportunity to practice taking some photos of people and have to set up a few more photo shoots. Kinda crazy that someone would trust me to take their pictures. LOL

Tomorrow, I am thinking that I am going to go for a ride and look for some areas to do some great shots in the local areas.

3 comments:

Mari said...

It's exciting! You will do great!

Unknown said...

Very Cool, Shel, hope all goes well with this adventure.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Susan was telling me of a great website for photo printing. Very professional! Great Prices! Stacy uses it to I think its called colorinc I have it written down at work. If you cant find it. by the way Great Play list.
Renee