Friday, March 2, 2012

Time Well Spent with a Friend


Last Friday I was able to meet up with one of my great friends from High School.
The weather was nasty out but Sue made it down even with the slick roads. She had to go pick up her Sister's kids for the weekend and we decided to get together since she was coming down.

I am sitting in the parking lot at Uccello's waiting for her to arrive and I thought I saw her pull in but wasn't sure and then ten minutes later I get this text, "I'm here". LOL So, I went in and the hostess couldn't remember if someone came in. I said, "she's this tall (holding up my hand to about my nose area-lol and has brown hair. Nope, I said how about a Sue? Oh we have one over here, yep, there she was, sitting at a table waiting patiently.

We had  a great time catching up and good food as usual. Sure did seem like that time flew by too fast! Yet, I am thankful for the time that we did get to spend together.

Love ya Sue!

2 comments:

Mari said...

It's so good to see old friends!

Unknown said...

Nothin like time spent with good friends!!!