Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day

If Roses grow in Heaven,



Lord please pick a bunch for me,



Place them in my Mother's arms



And tell her they're from me.



Tell her I love and miss her,



and when she turns to smile,



place a kiss upon her cheek



and hold her for a while.



Because remembering her is easy,



I do it every day,



but there's an ache within my heart



that will never go away.






I know Mom is not here on this earth to celebrate Mother's day this year. She is rejoicing in Heaven with our heavenly Father. Thank you Jesus!






I couple weeks ago, I noticed that the Mother's day cards were starting to get on display for everyone to look and purchase for their Mom. I thought, oh, have to get one for Mom, then, I am like, wait a minute-Minus one this year. That is okay because I know where she is. I know that her life is better now and that she is living in Glory Land.






Mom's song!




1 comment:

Mari said...

I remember the same thing happening to me the first Mother's Day after my mom passed. It's hard, but a blessing to know where they are.