Thursday, February 21, 2008

Family Video Still in Making

Thought you would like to take a look at something that was put together. There is one picture that got rotated the wrong way. This is just a copy and is still being made. I will have to add more pictures to it eventually. All this takes time to do, but is a lot of fun. I actually do not get the credit for this part. Amanda's friend Lea is the one that put this part together for us. I will eventually finish it. Hope that you all enjoy! A lot of it is of when we got married in August 2006. We wanted it to be relaxed and had a Hawaiian Theme type wedding. Lots of fun and lots of comments on how relaxed everyone felt.

3 comments:

Mari said...

That is really nice - I like the picture of Faith and Ted. It's a great keepsake!

Shelly said...

Thanks! It is all in the making of course. I will add more pics and song later as there will be more that I take of course. But, probably won't add that to the blog.

Unknown said...

Very nice shelly, you guys look so happy...