Thursday, April 10, 2008

DANCING RAIN

I thought I would add this cool picture that I seen. The photography in this picture is awesome. To catch a raindrop or two with a splash of excitement of hitting the deck rail.

I love when it rains and helps my flowers grow better and my grass get more green. Just the past couple days I have noticed how much the grass has brightened up. Did you know that lightning also helps with the grass color?
Well, that is what I heard one time.

That wind out there is really really strong.
You can just hear it blowing like crazy out there. Would wind be called wind, if you could not see the trees and other things blowing in it? How much hairspray would one need out there tonight? HAHAHA! 60MPH WINDS!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your rain drop. That was some strong wind.Have a great weekend. Hugs. Lisa

A Stone Gatherer said...

That picture is cool, and boy howdy did it rain last night! I could hear it of course because the dear sweet 5 that were hear did not fall asleep until after 3:00am!!!!! Oh yeah, I am a walking zombie right now!

Mari said...

It sure was windy and raining last night! I love that picture!

Cheri said...

Cool picture. It really did rain and the wind- wow. It took our trampeline cover right off.

Anonymous said...

Thats an awesome picture:)I do not like strong winds either.
Deb

Unknown said...

Love the picture, I wonder what kind of camara lens you have to have to capture that???

Melissa in Mel's World said...

That is a GREAT picture of the rain drop! We get winds like that (60+) down here in Ft. Lauderdale too...it howls and makes noise and it is kind of freaky, isn't it?