Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Neice's Wedding.

I am finally getting around to adding some pictures of our Memorial Day weekend trip out to Pennsylvania. We had an awesome time and my neice Katie had a very nice wedding. Wade and Katie were full of smiles and they looked so happy!
I think most of the pictures that I took for them turned out pretty good. I am not a professional, but it was fun taking them.
The next post will have our adventure to Cooks Forest. Got a few cool shots and will work on it tonight after I exercise at Snap Fitness.
I am heading back outside to get some more powerwashing done on the front porch. I got the house deck done yesterday. Then will do the pool deck another day. I don't mind doing the work, but am frustrated that the pool deck has to be color stained again because it is peeling. ARGH!
Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Mari said...

They do look happy! Good for you with the power washing. Doesn't it make you feel good to get it done?

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet, I love their outfits. Great pictures:)

Unknown said...

Awwwww, they look so happy. Nice pictures.