Friday, March 21, 2008

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

Did I ever tell you how much I really like my crossover? This is the second best car that I have ever owned. My first was my Chevy Impala. I loved that car! Then when I got married I got a Dodge Grand Caravan with stow and go seating. We thought that would be good for all six of us and it was. I just did not like it very well because I like to be more sporty. So, what did we do? We went and got me this Santa Fe. It drives just like my Impala did. VERY SMOOTH!!!!! We can seat seven people when we need to.

The only draw back is when all six of us go on a trip and where do we put luggage for six of us? Thinking about getting something that can go on the hitch to help with that situation. So, we will see. We also talked about just renting when we go on our trip to Main. But, it would be nice to have something for the back of it. Half the time we have to take two vehicles when we go camping anyway, because we need to hall the camper with the truck and we have so much stuff with all of us and we usually have more than just us going on the camping trips.
This vehicle is also rated one of the top vehicles to have safety and all.
Just a little info on the my little Santa Fe.
Some people name their vehicles and I have not thought of a name of mine yet. Does anyone have an idea for a name for me? Does anyone else name their vehicle? If so, what is the name of it?
The snow is starting to fall now. Even though I am ready for Spring, it sure is pretty floating down.
Tonight we go to High School Musical on ice tour. I am taking the kids and going with my friend Faith and her daughter Kara. Should be a blast!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a Jeep renegrade now & love it, but it has no cup holders that are handy & is a jittery ride, fair gas mileage if I drive it, cool light bar on top, good in the snow. His name is REX... I always name the cars I like.. LOL

Mari said...

I like that car! I've never named mine, but Nancy always does. Have fun tonight - I know Faith is excited!

Rhonda said...

Sounds like a great vehicle.