Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What Kind of Flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

"When your friends think smile, they think of you. There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human."

I took this little quiz from Mari's blog and this is what I am. I do like how pretty sunflowers are. Plus, I like sunflower seeds too. Use to have them all the time when played softball in High School. When there was a tournament and we would sit in bleachers waiting for the next game to play, that is when you could look down on the ground and see all the empty sunflower seeds that people would spit out. Ahhhh, the memories!

3 comments:

Mari said...

That describes you pretty well!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

I just came across a packet of sunflower seeds to plant yesterday, while I was gardening.

I am going to have to try out this cute quiz. I guess I am just scared that I will be a weed!

Blessings, Joanne

Anonymous said...

Thats cute I am a Daffodil. You are Sunny and Bright:)